Designs for Stamped Concrete Driveways
Stamped concrete driveways give you multiple decorative options that isn’t possible with other paving materials. Through stamps, you can now come up with replicas of popular and visually appealing materials such as cobblestones, natural slate, bricks, and field stone.
One benefit of a stamped concrete driveway is that it requires no lifting and putting into place like the precast since it can be poured or pumped into place. This makes it a time-saver and not labour-intensive.
There are various patterns and textures that you can choose from, but it’s the different methods that can give your stamped concrete a customised look. You can use integral colour, powdered pigments, and stains.
The following are some design ideas that you can use for stamped concrete:
- Choose colours and patterns that complement with the architectural design of your home.
- Stamped concrete will always benefit from added colour but it should only be added as an accent and not as multiple layers of colour.
- You can use contrasting colours and patterns for bands and borders to make it more than simply decorative.
- You can install stamped borders instead of using stamped concrete all over. The stamped borders can be interspersed with fields of exposed aggregate or broom-finished concrete.
- If you are after a rough stone-like texture for your concrete driveway, you can use seamless texture skins. This will give off a natural rough-cut stone appearance.
You can let your contractor customise the colours of the driveway to make sure that it suits the unique design of your home and the entire landscape.
Build Your Concrete Driveway That Increases Your Home's Appeal and Value.
Try our Concrete Driveway Guide and Get $100 off Your Quote Below: