There are different concrete driveway finishes in Sydney. But textured concrete finishes are considered the least costly of the many decorative concrete ideas available.
It’s because all these techniques are done by a concrete finisher with maybe one or two finishers that are part of the crew. It also needs no more additional requirements as well.
- Stencilling concrete is the first technique which is a great alternative to decorative stamping while it allows for design flexibility. This style is easy for any novice to accomplish.
- Broom finishes can be light or coarse broom finishes depending on the broom’s bristles. It isn’t a fancy finish but a non-slip surface.
- Stamped concrete is another technique which is also known as imprinted or textured concrete. This is concrete that’s designed to resemble stone, flagstone, wood, brick, slate, and tile. It’s a popular option among homeowners. It’s good for adorning patios, pool decks, courtyards, driveways, and entries.
- Trowel and float finishes. There are many patterns that can be placed on the concrete like swirls and also arcs of varying sizes. You can make texture smooth, medium, or coarse depending on the right tool to use for the pattern. Wood floats for instance create coarser textures.
- Rock salt finishes are also possible. Here water softener salt crystals are broadcast on fresh concrete. A roller is used to press salt crystals right into the concrete. The surface will be washed later on with the salt being dissolved and leaving small holes in the end.
It’s your decision to choose the right finish for your concrete driveway. You can call us for more details.
Build Your Concrete Driveway That Increases Your Home's Appeal and Value.
Try our Concrete Driveway Guide and Get $100 off Your Quote Below: